pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: unable to convert scanned pdf to jpg using pdf box
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2018 03:57:50 GMT
Hello,

Please update to the current version (2.0.12) and include the JBIG2 decoder.
https://pdfbox.apache.org/2.0/dependencies.html

There should have been a log message telling you that the JBIG2 decoder
is missing. If not, then please take care that log messages with warning
or worse do appear.

That PDF seems to be recent. It also shows that a Xerox scanner wasn't
properly configured - JBIG2 encoding shouldn't be used (just google
"Xerox jbig2" :-)  )

Tilman