pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PDFBox - Losing Checkbox selection on “Save as” functionality of Dynamically filled PDF form
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 03:29:10 GMT
Please try with 2.0.11 and/or share the file (upload to a sharehoster),
both before and after "bad saving". If you do, please mention one single
field name that fails.

When you are saving in scenario 2, from what application are you saving?
The browser itself, here: MSIE? What is "on the previously saved PDF on
disk"? That part is a bit confusing to me, but I just woke up.

Tilman