pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Changing Separation Names
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 17:21:55 GMT
AFAIK the name isn't used, so you could do something like

sepCS.getCOSObject().set(1, COSName.getPDFName("TANZONE 12345 ABC"));

Tilman

Am 20.09.2018 um 11:43 schrieb PDF Developer:
>   Hello,
> Does any one have sample code of how to change the name of separation in a PDF? For example
I have "VARNISH" and "LAK" separations in some of my PDFs and I'd like to change them to,
say, "Varnish".
> I was able to enumerate all of the Separations in my test PDF using code from here. While
that example also shows how to use a Spot/Separation Colour in a drawing operation, I just
need to rename the separation and then save the PDF with the modified colourspace. I don't
want, or need, to modify the (CMYK) values of the separation.
> Any ideas before I start digging around at the COS Level?
> Thanks in advance.

> |   |
> Does PDFBox Support Spot Colors and Separations?
>   I am interested in using PDFBox for a project that requires being able to specify spot
colors and color separati...  |   |