pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Pdf-document with one signature visible in each page
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2018 15:34:26 GMT
Am 24.09.2018 um 14:37 schrieb Thomas Hermann:
> Hello,
>
> I try to sign a multi-page pdf document using an External Signature Support (see org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.interactive.digitalsignature.ExternalSigningSupport).
> The signature (covering whole document) shall be embedded in page 1 and each page shall
have a visible box referencing that signature.

in https://github.com/apache/pdfbox/blob/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/signature/CreateVisibleSignature2.java)
> but a fail to get a visible box on the other pages. I have no idea how to do that.

This isn't done, I've never seen that in the wild. I think I remember a
mention in a stackoverflow comment that it is technically possible but
unwelcome.

Tilman