pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From PDF Developer <pdf...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Changing Separation Names
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 22:08:46 GMT
 Tilman,
Thanks that was a big help.
Here is a short Groovy Script the "before" and "after" appear to show that only the appropriate
Named Separations are modified.

String inFile = "e:/testPDFs/_VarnishDiecutCrease.pdf"

Path fileLocation = Paths.get(inFile);
List<String> SeparationList = ["VARNISH", "Crease"]

byte[] pdfHandle = Files.readAllBytes(fileLocation)

PDPage pdPage = getPDPage(pdfHandle, 0)
PDResources pdResources= getPageResources(pdPage)

COSDictionary pdResDict = pdResources.getCOSObject()

COSDictionary ColorSpace =  pdResDict.getItem(COSName.COLORSPACE)

ColorSpace.keySet().forEach({
    PDColor color = pdPage.getResources().getColorSpace(it).getInitialColor()
    PDSeparation SeparationSpace = color.getColorSpace()
    if (SeparationList.contains(SeparationSpace.getColorantName())) {
        COSArray cs = SeparationSpace.getCOSObject()
        cs.set(1, COSName.getPDFName("XXXX"))
    }
} )

PDFDev