pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Hermann <thh...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Pdf-document with one signature visible in each page
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2018 12:37:17 GMT
Hello,

I try to sign a multi-page pdf document using an External Signature Support (see org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.interactive.digitalsignature.ExternalSigningSupport).
The signature (covering whole document) shall be embedded in page 1 and each page shall have
a visible box referencing that signature.

I managed to get the visible signature in page 1 (using template mechanism described in https://github.com/apache/pdfbox/blob/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/signature/CreateVisibleSignature2.java)

but a fail to get a visible box on the other pages. I have no idea how to do that.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas