pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From PDF Developer <pdf...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Changing Separation Names
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 09:43:28 GMT
 Hello,
Does any one have sample code of how to change the name of separation in a PDF? For example
I have "VARNISH" and "LAK" separations in some of my PDFs and I'd like to change them to,
say, "Varnish".
I was able to enumerate all of the Separations in my test PDF using code from here. While
that example also shows how to use a Spot/Separation Colour in a drawing operation, I just
need to rename the separation and then save the PDF with the modified colourspace. I don't
want, or need, to modify the (CMYK) values of the separation.
Any ideas before I start digging around at the COS Level?
Thanks in advance.

|   |
Does PDFBox Support Spot Colors and Separations?
 I am interested in using PDFBox for a project that requires being able to specify spot colors
and color separati...  |   |