pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Duke DAI <duke.dai....@gmail.com>
Subject embedded image does not appear with pdfbox 2.0.11
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2018 09:09:37 GMT
I have a service to render PDF form with embedded image. The code is very
similar with the answer provided in stackoverflow,
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46799087/how-to-insert-image-programmatically-in-to-acroform-field-using-java-pdfbox
.

With pdfbox 2.0.9, it works that pdf can be generated well with text and
image. But there is native memory leak(no problem with JVM heap(and
non-heap?)), memory footprint of process is bumping up along with more pdf
generated, especially with the first pdfs.
Then I upgraded pdfbox to 2.0.11 or 2.0.10, then native memory leak
disappeared. But image can't be embedded(maybe that's the reason why native
memory leak disappeared.

Can you shed me some light on this issue? What have been changed when
solving memory leak issue in 2.0.10 or 2.0.11?

Appreciate for your help.

Thanks
Duke