pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Arvind Kumar <arvind.ku...@accoliteindia.com.INVALID>
Subject Update PDF with acrobat form
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 06:04:12 GMT
Hi,

*Version* - Any version with which we can solve the problem.

*Problem-*
We are using AcroForm to update the fillable PDF. We are facing issue when
trying to fill a larger text/data in the available field, Data is getting
hidden due to less space (form filed size).

Could you please suggest some better approach where I can use acroform to
fill the data using java and rows can be shifted based on data available
i.e. form feild size can be adjusted as per data size.

Please find attached image where we are filling data as "*Arvind Kumar
Mishra 1234567899999 xsd test*" on of the acrobat form field but only "*Arvind
Kumar Mishra 1234567899999*" is getting displayed. Remaining data "*  xsd
test *" is not visible.

Could you please help on same. If we can do the same with open source tool,
it would be great, but any suggestion would appreciable. Thanks for the
support.

Best Regards,
Arvind Kumar