pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: How to identify underlying COSObject for a PDXObject or PDXObject for COSObject
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 17:22:03 GMT
Hi,

I don't know what that is. Maybe this is user provided information. Or
maybe PDF 2.0? Can you share the PDF with this? If not, could you look
at the PDF with PDFDebugger and then share a screenshot?

You can include screenshots on the mailing list if they are inlined.
Thunderbird can do it, I don't know about other tools. Or upload it to
an image share site like https://imgur.com/

Tilman