pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Rashmi Ranjan Rath <Rashmi_R...@infosys.com>
Subject Getting error pop up while giving print option
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 11:53:36 GMT
Hi Team,
We are generating PDF for our application, this is a common functionality throughout the application.
When we are trying to give 'Print' option in Adobe XI, we are getting attached error. Could
you please assist us what all changes we need to do so that we will not get this error pop
up.

Note: When we are giving print for 1st time we are getting the error. Although print functionality
is working fine but error message is annoying to client. From 2nd time onwards we are not
getting any errors.

[cid:image001.png@01D3EED2.6B66FA10]

Regards,
Rashmiranjan