pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Constantine Dokolas <cdoko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dubious implementation approach with content stream OperatorProcessors and PDFGraphicsStreamEngine
Date Thu, 24 May 2018 09:08:50 GMT
Can't say about design rules, but I'm under the impression few are using
the framework as I have lately (i.e. using it to process content on the
operator level), so the impact on existing code should be minimal. Making
these fixes will be best in the long run, and I don't see why there will be
double code. Perhaps some other major fixes can be gathered to justify a
2.1.0 release, bringing more attention to the changes in behavior.

I'd like to contribute, but all I can do right now is push a revision on
Github (on my fork of the repository).

If you can post a short guide on how to setup an IDE (Eclipse, VS Code or
Netbeans) to work with the project, I'd also appreciate it.

Regards,
Constantine