pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ankit Inkollu <ainko...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing check-boxes in a non-acro form PDF
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 14:26:28 GMT
 Hi All,

*Scenario:*
I need to verify if the check-box for a certain field in a non-acro form
PDF is ticked or not.

*Options tried:*
1. I tried to search for any class in PDFBOX which points to the check-box
but could not find any.
2. Tried using the co-ordinates of the check-box and create an image and
then compare it against an already stored image of a check-box but this is
quite cumbersome and fails for few PDFs.

Is there a way in PDFBox which can implement the above mentioned scenario.
If this does not work out, is there an OCR API in JAVA which will help.

Do let me know if any of you have faced such a situation.

Thanks
Ankit