pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From chitgoks <chitg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bookmark zoom value
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 06:36:59 GMT

> I am currently working on bookmarks in pdfbox and i have a question to
> those familiar with PDF and pdf.js

im creating a bookmarking feature in pdf.js and i have x,y values as well
as the page number

when i use this  PDOutlineItem  for creating bookmarks, i see that when
clicking it does not always go to the correct position.

could this perhaps be because the scrollbar height of the pdf and the one
in pdf.js are different?

please advise if anyone has ideas. thank you