pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Dubious implementation approach with content stream OperatorProcessors and PDFGraphicsStreamEngine
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 16:58:27 GMT
You're right... makes we wonder if we violated some design rule. The
alternative would be some double code, which isn't good either.

Lets say we change this, then not only we'd have some double code, but
some existing code by our users might no longer work...

You can open an issue in JIRA and attach a patch / diff file there. But
it might be a difficult decision.

Tilman