pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Question about PDFDebugger
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 21:30:39 GMT
I did it, it turned out to be easy... get the latest version here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-debugger/2.0.10-SNAPSHOT/

use it with jdk7 or 8, not jdk9 or 10. I suspect that I discovered a new
bug related to hidpi screens that is related to PDFBOX-3665.

Tilman