pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: how to attach an image as annotation to PDF file?
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 14:02:07 GMT
On the widget, call getPage() this will return a PDPage object or null
(bad programming). with the PDPage, do this:

doc.getPages().indexOf(pdPage)

that will get you the zero-based index of the given page, or -1 if the
page is not found.

Tilman

PS the debugger has a second view ("show internal structure")