pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: how to attach an image as annotation to PDF file?
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:26:54 GMT
Hi,

Sounds like you just used the code and didn't use PDAnnotationRubberstamp.

What I meant was that you start with PDAnnotationRubberstamp, set the
rectangle, and then create the appearance stream just like it is done in
CreateVisibleSignature2.createVisualSignatureTemplate(). Just substitute
"widget" with your rubberstampannotation variable and ignore the
signature related stuff.

Tilman