pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: About the WinAnsiEncoding error
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 15:36:27 GMT
Hi,
> Am 27.04.2018 um 14:24 schrieb Mickael Marrache <mickaelmarrache@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi Maruan,
>
> You can download the PDF from here:
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=13QCyxxZvYjRQ4I5tP4-6c7bAPCtsCaHz
>
> The font is displayed as Embedded Subset - but in my case I have the David
> font on my system.

what happens is that if the form is filled using Adobe Reader then instead of only looking
at the font information embedded in the PDF the embedded font program will also be used to
find the "character". This will then be used as the new subset for the font in the field.

Have a look at https://stackoverflow.com/a/43002076/4690214 for a possible workaround.

BR
Maruan