pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From JZ Q <ccna2c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to attach an image as annotation to PDF file?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 23:54:53 GMT
Hi Tilman,

Thank you for info in your previous reply. I tried the code
CreateVisibleSignature2
and it works, but I simply want to attach an image of signature at
appropriate places in PDF. The agent  will print the document with his
signature and pass it to client for manual signing.

How to use the   PDAnnotationWidget or rubberstamp annotation? Is there
anything I can read to get a better understanding. Thanks.

Jason