pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Mickael Marrache <mickaelmarra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the WinAnsiEncoding error
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 11:44:21 GMT
This is what I meant by Document Properties, but it only shows you the
fonts used by the document and tells if embedded or subset embedded, but
nothing more.

I really don't understand why a PDF can be filled with Acrobat DC or Reader
but not with PDFBOX.

Assuming the font is installed on the system (in my case Windows) and is
not embedded, both Acrobat and PDFBOX should have access to the font on
this system.

What information is missing to PDFBOX to properly set the value?

I'm aware of this issue since a year but can't find any information on it.