pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Duff Johnson <duff.john...@pdfa.org>
Subject Re: PDF/A-1b validation rules
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 15:15:37 GMT
veraPDF, the open-source PDF/A validator that works with pdfbox, generates reports that identify
each rule used by the software (i.e., all of the “shall” statements from ISO 19005), and
provides details on the error(s) triggering a failure of the rule.

https://github.com/veraPDF/veraPDF-validation-profiles/wiki <https://github.com/veraPDF/veraPDF-validation-profiles/wiki>

Duff.