pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: how to attach an image as annotation to PDF file?
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 19:08:38 GMT
Assuming you don't mean an electronic signature, the best would be a
rubberstamp annotation. To include the image you'd need to create an
appearance stream, which is quite tricky. See
CreateVisibleSignature2.createVisualSignatureTemplate in the source code
download. Although that one is about signature fields, you should start
from widget which has the type PDAnnotationWidget, but do everything
that is done for "widget" for your rubberstamp annotation.

Try to get this working, don't try too long / too hard, post the code
that you did here to get more help.

See AddAnnotations in the source code for a general example how to add
annotations.

Tilman