pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: flatten specific fields in a pdf
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2018 17:24:24 GMT
Could you add a sample PDF and the list of fields you'd like to get flattened to

	• PDFBOX-3809

I'll look to get something done but that's based on the requirements that all fields and their
annotations need to be properly defined i.e. have the pages they relate to set etc.

BR
Maruan

> Am 01.04.2018 um 16:02 schrieb Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>:
>
> Known bug :-(
>
> Tilman
>
> Am 30.03.2018 um 20:02 schrieb Baker, Ricky:
>> I have tried using the flatten for specific fields but it flattens all fields even
when I only pass in one  PDField. Can someone point me to a working example?