pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel Madeira Pessoa <gabr...@bry.com.br>
Subject Re: Error signing document with reference table stream
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 11:38:14 GMT
Sorry again for incomplete information about the problem.

When I ran the CreateVisibleSignature example I ran it without setting
the Perms dictionary. Without it, the annotation for the visible
signature becomes the object "8 0", the same as xref object from the
previous revision. With Perms "on" they get to be "8 0" and the
annotation goes to a "valid" number and the browser can show it.

Em 23/03/2018 18:12, Tilman Hausherr escreveu:
> Am 23.03.2018 um 21:22 schrieb Gabriel Madeira Pessoa:
>> Sorry I was not very clear.
>>
>> - iText 7.1.1 included, the code I sent was tested with that version.
>>
>> - PDFBOX-3917_signed.pdf
>
> Thanks... both work with edge and with the google drive pdf viewer on
> my phone. I used the trunk to create the signatures. Can you display
> them?
>
> http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/PDFBOX-3917_signed.pdf
>
> http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/itext-doc_signed.pdf
>
> If no, then the problem is on your side...
>
> If yes, then I should retry with 2.0.9.
>
> Tilman

>>> "older versions up until 7.1.1" - do you mean including 7.1.1 or
>>> except 7.1.1 ? Because 7.1.1 is the latest version.
>>> http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.itextpdf/itext7-core

>>> PDFBOX-3198 has several PDFs. Which one do you mean?

>>> Ok, I'll test this...
>>>
>>> I wonder if your problem is related to
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-3631
>>>
>>> Tilman

Atenciosamente,

Gabriel Pessoa
Analista
BRy Tecnologia
Rua Lauro Linhares, 2123 Torre B - 3┬║ andar
88036-002 - Florian├│polis - SC - Brasil
+55 (48) 3234 6696