pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Error signing document with reference table stream
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 21:12:54 GMT
Am 23.03.2018 um 21:22 schrieb Gabriel Madeira Pessoa:
> Sorry I was not very clear.
>
> - iText 7.1.1 included, the code I sent was tested with that version.
>
> - PDFBOX-3917_signed.pdf

Thanks... both work with edge and with the google drive pdf viewer on my
phone. I used the trunk to create the signatures. Can you display them?

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/PDFBOX-3917_signed.pdf

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/itext-doc_signed.pdf

If no, then the problem is on your side...

If yes, then I should retry with 2.0.9.

Tilman