pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel Madeira Pessoa <gabr...@bry.com.br>
Subject Re: Error signing document with reference table stream
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2018 12:33:44 GMT
Hi, I tested with the files we have here that presented the problem and
the signature is now visible on Chrome again :)

Thank you Tillman for the quick response!

Em 27/03/2018 17:43, Tilman Hausherr escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> Snapshot available here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/2.0.10-SNAPSHOT/
>
> Please test it and tell whether the problem goes away.
>
> Tilman
>
> Am 26.03.2018 um 13:38 schrieb Gabriel Madeira Pessoa:
>> Sorry again for incomplete information about the problem.
>>
>> When I ran the CreateVisibleSignature example I ran it without setting
>> the Perms dictionary. Without it, the annotation for the visible
>> signature becomes the object "8 0", the same as xref object from the
>> previous revision. With Perms "on" they get to be "8 0" and the
>> annotation goes to a "valid" number and the browser can show it.

>>> Thanks... both work with edge and with the google drive pdf viewer on
>>> my phone. I used the trunk to create the signatures. Can you display
>>> them?
>>>
>>> http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/PDFBOX-3917_signed.pdf
>>>
>>> http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/itext-doc_signed.pdf
>>>
>>> If no, then the problem is on your side...
>>>
>>> If yes, then I should retry with 2.0.9.
>>>
>>> Tilman

Atenciosamente,

Gabriel Pessoa
Analista
BRy Tecnologia
Rua Lauro Linhares, 2123 Torre B - 3┬║ andar
88036-002 - Florian├│polis - SC - Brasil
+55 (48) 3234 6696