pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Baker, Ricky" <Ricky.Ba...@ttu.edu>
Subject flatten specific fields in a pdf
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2018 18:02:33 GMT
I have tried using the flatten for specific fields but it flattens all fields even when I only
pass in one  PDField. Can someone point me to a working example?

public void flatten(List<http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.6.0/docs/api/java/util/List.html?is-external=true><PDField<https://pdfbox.apache.org/docs/2.0.7/javadocs/org/apache/pdfbox/pdmodel/interactive/form/PDField.html>>
fields,

           boolean refreshAppearances)

             throws IOException<http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.6.0/docs/api/java/io/IOException.html?is-external=true>

This will flatten the specified form fields.

Thanks
Ricky Baker