pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From JZ Q <ccna2c...@gmail.com>
Subject Association of pdf field Display Name and Internal name
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:52:22 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I used PDFField.getFullyQualifiedName() to retrieve the internal field name
in the pdf document, but is there any association between the display name
and this internal field name. In other words, how do I know which internal
name maps to the display name on screen.

For example, in the file below, I can retrieve "brokerage_name_2",
"brokerage_name_1", but does it internally associated with the text
description above it?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Tx2w4EvJ0l6WVR4xf7u3KUxCfs9R7cr/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for the help.

--