pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Matt Pryor <pr...@international-presence.com>
Subject Re: Difference in fonts between PDFBox 1.8 and 2.0
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 16:11:16 GMT
Thanks Tillman, none of those folders exist, and after a little research it
seems that there are supposed to be true-type fonts in this folder:

/QIBM/ProdData/OS400/Fonts/TTFonts/

Although we don't have any, possibly because it's an optional extra which
we haven't installed yet.

Are truetype fonts what you look for?

The os.name system property is "OS/400".

Unable to find the .pdfbox.cache file at present, not sure where it's being
written to.

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated.

Matt