pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Diego Azevedo <dazev...@esec.com.br>
Subject Re: PKCS11 and PAdES available in PDF_BOX ?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 14:34:12 GMT
PDFBox is able to digitally sign documents using PAdES.
If you wanna use PKCS#11, you will have to use a library that supports it,
just as if it was PKCS#12. The crypto is not part of pdfbox itself.

Take a look at CreateSignature on the examples directory on SVN:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/signature/CreateSignature.java?view=markup

--
[]'s

Diego Azevedo