pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Esteban R <eru...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: DrawPrintTextLocations doesn't match character box
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 13:25:59 GMT
Thanks Tilman!

Esteban
________________________________
De: Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
Enviado: jueves, 08 de febrero de 2018 09:58 p.m.
Para: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Asunto: Re: DrawPrintTextLocations doesn't match character box

Hi,

One can't get the bounding box from a path because it's a PDF stream.
All we have there is the first PDF operator from the charproc, here:
"0.602 0 -0.35 -0.968 0.734 1.075 d1". If that one is incorrect... too bad.

Tilman

of a real-life doc) are not what I expected (they contain a lot of white space): http://www.filedropper.com/minimunsample