pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From David Fertig <David.Fer...@navihealth.com>
Subject Some merged PDF documents open to pages other than first page.
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:22:27 GMT
I've been merging a lot of pdfs in various orders.  I have one PDF in particular that where-ever
I put it in the merge order, when that combined PDF is opened, it always goes to the first
page of that special document.  So if I merge a 3, 3, 2, 1, and the 2-pager is the magic document,
that pdf is always opened to page 7 (first page of 2 pager).   Any thoughts?
Thank you in advance,
Dave

[cid:image001.png@01D326FE.E40DBA90]<http://navihealth.us/>

David Fertig
Principal Software Engineer
O: 617.420.1483
M: 508.353.4348
F: 617.988.8530

This email, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or is exempt from disclosure under applicable law (including, but not limited to, protected
health information). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized
persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you believe this email was sent to you in error, do not read it. Please notify the sender
immediately informing them of the error and delete all copies and attachments of the message
from your system. Thank you.