pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: DrawPrintTextLocations doesn't match character box
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 21:58:38 GMT
Hi,

One can't get the bounding box from a path because it's a PDF stream.
All we have there is the first PDF operator from the charproc, here:
"0.602 0 -0.35 -0.968 0.734 1.075 d1". If that one is incorrect... too bad.

Tilman

of a real-life doc) are not what I expected (they contain a lot of white space): http://www.filedropper.com/minimunsample