pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Same image in multiple pages
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 14:50:20 GMT
You can generate the image once, and attach it to different pages. Only
the name belongs to the page, not the object.

We don't have a tool that iterates to see if anything is double.

If boxable doesn't allow you to provide PDImageXObject objects, then
create an issue and explain them why this is needed.

Tilman