pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Hui Liu <liuhui.ryuu...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: About the RubberStamp edit permission
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 15:43:40 GMT
Hi,

I'm using pdfbox 2.0.7. Adding RubberStamp with image into a PDF.
I notice that after the rubber stamp is added, when I open it in Acrobat
Reader, actually I can delete the annotation, and save it as a new file.

The question is:
Is it possible to block user from editing the rubber stamp on the PDF?

Another question related with RubberStamp but beyond this email topic:
When is it likely be possible to add saveIncremental to RubberStamp? Which
version  and what time approximately it is going to be released?

br,
Hui