pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Diego Azevedo <dazev...@esec.com.br>
Subject Re: org.apache.pdfbox.examples.util.PDFHighlighter could not be found
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 17:12:57 GMT
Weili,

I just tried downloading the source code, and was able to use the examples
after I added pdfbox and commons-logging to the classpath.

Steps:

   1. download source from 2.0.8
   2. mvn install (I skipped tests - I'm using Java 9 and some stuff is
   weird)
   3. mkdir jars
   4. copy pdfbox and pdfbox-examples to this folder
   5. add commons logging to the folder as well
   (~/.m2/repository/commons-logging)
   6. execute java -cp .:jars/*
   org.apache.pdfbox.examples.util.PDFHighlighter
   7. profit

Best,

Diego Azevedo

--