pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Diego Azevedo <dazev...@esec.com.br>
Subject Re: Does anyone has experience in using pdfbox in oracle database jvm?
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2018 23:10:23 GMT
Luis,

To check whether pdfbox runs ok on the db jvm, I'm gonna advise you to run
something simpler:
Can you just run a pdf text extraction (using command-line tools) while
pointing to the db jvm?

If this works, you'll know that pdfbox is capable of running on the jvm
itself. The integration with the database will probably be trickier.

If it doesn't work, please provide the full command you used, the pdf
(you'll need to host somewhere, attachments are usually blocked) and the
output. It's easier to help with all info =)