pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From chitgoks <chitg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: freetext annotation appearance stream in landscape
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 07:45:04 GMT
hi maruan

sent you the files

so the issue is that my freetext annotation has its own appearance stream
so that any viewer will be able to display them. in portrait, there is no
problem.

but in landscape, when i rotate the content stream, the result is not
positioned correctly. im not sure which part im doing wrong. could it be
the rotation value x,y?