pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Hesham Gneady" <heshamgne...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Decrypt PDF to edit it then encrypt it
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2018 11:34:13 GMT
I am asking if there is a way to copy the encryption dictionary(Or whatever you call it) just
as it is to re-encrypt the PDF file using it once again. I don't want to reveal any password.

Best regards,
Hesham

Included Message:

You can't do that. The library is obviously not going to reveal to you what the password was...