pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Hesham Gneady" <heshamgne...@gmail.com>
Subject Decrypt PDF to edit it then encrypt it
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:29:18 GMT
Hello,

I have a PDF file that has an owner password & user password. I'd like to
decrypt it using the owner password, make some modifications to it, then
encrypt it back and save it. I did the first part successfully, but how can
I encrypt it again using the same encryption settings it had, which I don't
actually know? . For example, I know only the owner password, but not the
user password.

Best regards,

Hesham

---