pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Custom page sizes in TextToPDF
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 15:27:39 GMT
I forgot about that one because I was busy last week... but I had
targeted it to 2.0.9 so we would notice it when deciding about the
release. I had a look at the change, it is probably OK, could you please
attach it as a diff / patch file and then close the PR? The github
repository is read only. I don't know how to create a diff from there (I
assume it's possible, I haven't tried to find out)

Tilman