pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Claudius Teodorescu <claudius.teodore...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to display pdf in JavaFX using PDFBox 2.0.8
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:01:21 GMT
Hi,

It is displayed page by page, with a function like the following:

public Image goToPage(int pageNumber) {
BufferedImage pageImage = null;
try {
pageImage = renderer.renderImage(pageNumber);

} catch (IOException ex) {
Logger.getLogger(TAG).log(Level.SEVERE, null, ex);
}

return SwingFXUtils.toFXImage(pageImage, null);
}
.

The FXML correspondant:

<ScrollPane fx:id="centerSourcePane" fitToHeight="true"
fitToWidth="true" pannable="true">
<content>
<StackPane>
<children>
<ImageView fx:id="contentSourcePane" cache="true" />
</children>
</StackPane>
</content>
</ScrollPane>