pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Dale King <dalewk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Imposition with annotations
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 21:44:41 GMT
So what I was missing was that annotations can have their own content
streams. This is going to be difficult. I know it is easier programming
wise to add the annotations afterward, but usability wise it is easier to
do it before hand.

So to understand the problem more what my program is doing is it takes an
input that looks like the input I showed you except that there are perhaps
20-30 pages like that that are a single line of music. My program builds
another document with pages that are 8"x5" (to match my tablet that has a
16x10 aspect ratio). The program puts as many lines of music it can per
page (and can actually put several short lines together horizontally.

--
Dale King