pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Dale King <dalewk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Imposition with annotations
Date Mon, 25 Dec 2017 06:18:15 GMT
I am still trying to get this to work. I tried switching to iText library
and while initially getting better results with annotations, it still did
not work. I am coming to the conclusion that the primary issue is that if I
copy an annotation from one document to another the problem is that the
annotation dictionary is a shallow copy. The annotation dictionary
references other objects that are not copied to the destination document.
So I am wondering if there is a simple way given a dictionary to do a deep
copy to another document?

--
Dale King