pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Imposition with annotations
Date Mon, 25 Dec 2017 09:28:26 GMT
In PDFBox, either keep the source open and don't close it before saving
your copy document; or use PDFCloneUtility.

I suspect you mean the resources... these you could simply assign the
resources from the old to the new, while creating an adjusted content
stream.

I also suggest you use the PDFDebugger app to look at what's really in
your document.

Tilman