pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: How to display pdf in JavaFX using PDFBox 2.0.8
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2017 09:20:46 GMT
Am 20.12.2017 um 18:33 schrieb Dean Schulze:
> That worked, but the image it displayed was very mangled.  Most of the
> content of the .pdf was missing.

Save the BufferedImage into a .PNG file (ImageIO.write(...)). If that
one is correct, then the problem is only related to JavaFX and it may be
better to ask the question on stackoverflow (which as much details as
possible, and without the pdfbox aspect). If the image is incorrect,
then please share the PDF.

Tilman