pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Imposition with annotations
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 19:11:58 GMT
Am 04.12.2017 um 19:57 schrieb Dale King:
> OK that is really odd. I am on Mac and in preview the blue rectangle
> is not the same size as yours, but when I click on it it changes to a
> dashed black rectangle bordering the enter page and the blue goes away.
>
> Sorry, I don't speak PDF content streams to know what the content
> stream is telling me.

In the PDF 32000 specification look for "operator summary". I'll
annotate a few below.

For what you want to do (I haven't understood all the words - I assume
you want to cover parts so that you see only one line of notes) it would
be easier to create the annotations as new instead of copying them.

Tilman