Hi,

I have attached a PDF document “Shape.pdf” which contains a Shape element. This PDF document is originally converted from the Word document “Shape.docx” (attached) into PDF using Microsoft Word Application.

For our project, we need the ability to retrieve rectangle bounds for the Shape present in the attached PDF document “Shape.pdf”. This shape is not recognized as image object (PDImageXObject). Looks like it is embedded in the content stream.

Appreciate if you can help me with a sample code in retrieving rectangle bounds for the shape present in the attached PDF document.

Thanks,

-Satya