pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From S S Satyanarayana Damarla <satya.dama...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: How to retrieve rectangle bounds for Chart element in the PDF document
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 04:00:42 GMT
Looks like PDF document attachment didn't get through.

I have uploaded the PDF document at the following location:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uYoQweCVbO4cNQiMnJuVjM1WZu7Cr7Ae/view

Please look into above link for accessing the PDF document that contains this Chart.

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

-Satya

On 2017-11-22 18:06, S S Satyanarayana Damarla <HYPERLINK "mailto:s...@oracle.com"s...@oracle.com>
wrote:

> Hi,

> I have attached a PDF document which contains a Chart.

> For our project, we need the ability to retrieve rectangle bounds for the Chart present
in the attached PDF document. This chart is not recognized as image object (PDImageXObject).
Looks like it is embedded in the content stream.